"I begin with an idea ... and then it becomes something else"
~ Picasso

Friday 26 June 2015

silver snippets


thank you all so very much for your comments, emails and messages
here and on facebook and flickr ... it's very lovely of you all to take the time to write!
 
this is just a short post today to let you know (for those interested, that is)
that I'm working on new handmade beads, seaside hearts and other beach inspired things
for an etsy shop update on Tuesday 30 June ... just a little mention!
 
 
may I wish you all a great weekend ... with love

9 comments:

vintagerockchick said...

I've been catching up on your blog Carolyn - your latest work is so beautiful - I've found it genuinely inspiring today! Still hoping to get to FOQ but I'll let you now xx

vintagerockchick said...

'Know', not 'now'. I didn't get where I am today by needing spell checker!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

LOVELY! I like all the textures!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

A great weekend to you too - and thank you for the image today.

TwinkleToes2day said...

Looks fit for a bride, or a princess, or a princess bride! Gorgeousness as always.
Have a smashing weekend Carolyn {{Hugs}} :o)) xx

Sandies' Patch said...

Ooh! Sounds exciting.....xxx

Andy Lloyd Williams said...

So looking forward to seeing your new seaside hearts - they are usually beautiful. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Your hearts are always stunning!!!!!!!! Silver is no exception. xox

little arctic flower said...

Love your blog Caroline. Your photos are so atmospheric. A joy to read. Vicki